Casa Bertha y Fidel in Havana del Este, is located in a quiet neighborhood named Antonio Guiteras, located few minutes’ drive from Old Havana, just across a tunnel that goes under the bay and 10 minutes from Playas del Este. The casa is just a few meters from the Pan American Village, which has tennis courts, stadium, shops, bank, restaurants, disco and swimming pool. Excellent choice for a holiday of sun and sea and enjoy walking through the oldest part of the capital. Also 5 minutes from there you can find the Morro-Cabaña Historical Park. The house has 2 floors, so they have two apartments with private entrances, the downstairs is for 2 adults and 1 child and on the top floor for 4 people, plus a child. Two large terraces are part of the apartment above. The downstairs apartment has a patio. Each apartment has a pantry equipped to prepare your own food, but owners prepare too breakfast or dinner. Here, you will feel at home!!!.. A bus stop is 5 minutes walking. Owners like to help you to know the country and the culture.
- Street 17B # 31a / 2nd & 4th Neighborhood Antonio Guiteras, Habana del Este.
- +53 7 7664835 / Mobile +53 52934960 / Mobile +53 52981777
- 3 Doubles (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Safe Box
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking Inside
- Private entrance
- Breakfast ($2.50-4.00), Lunch and Dinner ($6.00-10.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service