Rent a Car In Cuba
In Cuba, you can rent a Car with manual or automatic transmission, in the categories of economy cars, medium, luxurious and jeeps, besides different car brands and car models. All cars for hire in Cuba are modern acclimatized vehicles, models 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012, with most features: Air Conditioning, Radio / Cassette, Two cases, Side Impact Bars, Airbags, Alarm, or CD player, Power Windows, ABS, Side Air Bags, All-Wheel-Drive System , Leather Seats, Electrically Powered Convertible Top and Power Locks. Car rental offices exist in the most important cities of Cuba, the locations are conveniently situated at popular tourist destinations such as Hotels, International airports, Convention and city centres.
Note: Please note this is no tour agency a an online agency that donate belong to BBINN
The prices of the Cars depends of the season and how many days you rent it, unlimited kilometers for 3 days or more.
All models with: Air conditioning, CD, ABS, Airbags
EconomyHyundai Atos, i10 & GetzGeely CKKia Picanto
MediumHyundai AccentGeely MK & FCKia RioChana AlfwinSamsung SM3Peugeot Partner
Standard HighVolkswagen PassatAudi A4 1.6T
PremiumHyundai AzeraAudi A4 2.0T
Luxury AutomaticBMW Serie 523
CAR RENTAL GENERAL CONDITIONS
- UNLIMITED MILEAGE NORMALLY APPLIES TO RENTAL OF MINIMUM 3 DAYS.
- MINIMUM 2-YEAR DRIVING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES ARE PAYABLE DIRECTLY TO THE CAR RENTAL COMPANY UPON CAR COLLECTION
- REFUNDABLE CREDIT CARD GUARANTEE DEPOSIT OF CUC 150-800 (DEPENDING ON CAR MODEL).
- LIABILITY WAIVER OF 15-40 CUC PER DAY DEPENDING ON CAR MODEL.
- AIRPORT COLLECTION OR DROP-OFF FEE OF 25 CUC (WHEN APPLICABLE).
- ADDITIONAL DRIVER: REX - CUC 10 PER DRIVER; CUBACAR-HAVANAUTOS: CUC 3 PER DRIVER PER DAY.
- DROP-OFF CHARGES OF CUC 20 â€“ 3O0, DEPENDING ON DISTANCE BETWEEN PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF LOCATIONS.
- FUEL IN TANK - SPECIAL GASOLINE 1.50 CUC / L, DIESEL 1.40 CUC / L.
- AUTOMATIC CAR TAX: 5 CUC PER DAY.
Note: If you come directly to the car rental point then you have to pay public rates which are more expensive than the prices you can find in Internet.