Casa Hostal El Balcon in Trinidad, located in the heart of the historic center, remodeled by a local artist, who has highlighted its architectural beauties. It is also located a few meters away from the bus station (Viazul). Yoy will meet very helpful and attentive owners, who will make your stay there like a time travel. The warmth of a typical Cuban family will receive you and you will enjoy a beautiful house. The house has two bedrooms and a terrace on the top; one of its rooms has a balcony facing the street, with an amazing view of the spectacular Plaza Mayor.
- Street Piro Guinart # 246, / Gustavo Izquierdo & Francisco Gomez Toro, Trinidad.
- +53 41 993694 / Mobile +53 53531393
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 2 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price5.00
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Safe Box
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($12.00-18.00)
- Parking (Price: 3.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
The best casa while traveling around Cuba by Shoko Watanabe (Stayed on Nov 12, 2018)
I stayed for 2 nights and loved here. Location was super! Just 2 blocks away from Plaza Mayor and also close to famous place for traditional drink \"La Canchanchara\". This place is away from noise at night though it is convenient location to see the town as main street with bars is in another direction. There are two rooms, one is on the 1st floor and another one on the 2nd floor. so you can also keep private space. Room with bathroom is lovely, clean and big with 2 double beds. Great breakfast at beautiful roof balcony. Young couple owner was reliable people. Highly recommended. Love to stay here again.