Casa Hostal Cidron in Trinidad is a colonial house for individual clients and families, because it is rented in its entirety. Located just 20 meters from the Plaza Mayor, the majestic city adorned with its stone streets and colonial architecture, just steps away delights you with the most emblematic places of the town, such as the History Museum that is located in the corner of the house, and other 4 museums, the Main Church, the House of Music and its busy staircase, restaurants, nightclubs and many more. Upon arrival, I offer my clients a welcome cocktail around the house that can be a juice or fruit cocktail, coffee. The owner is a Gastronomic Services professional with 30 years of experience, working in different hotel facilities.
- Street Francisco Gomez Toro #6 / Piro Guinart & Simon Bolivar, Trinidad.
- Mobile +53 53130313
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 1 Twin (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00),
- Parking (Price: 3.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service