Casa Colonial El Conde in Trinidad is located in the historic center in the city of Trinidad. Built in the year 1800, so its ceilings, floors and construction in general give an idea of the city that is stopped by time. It is in front of the Viazul station. It has three rooms overlooking the courtyard and garden and with the necessary comfort so that customers always leave satisfied. The specialties of the house are breakfasts, sweets, fruits and natural juices are offered that make them spend a spectacular moment.
- Street Gustavo Izquierdo # 128 / Simon Bolivar & Piro Guinart, Trinidad.
- +53 41 993342 / Mobile +53 52954434
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 2 Twins + 1 Double (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Safe Box
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00-15.00)
- Parking (Price: 3.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service