Casa Roy's Terrace Inn, Santiago de Cuba downtown, nice house with 5 air conditioned twins rooms, fan, refrigerator and hot water. Rooms located in a terrace perfectly equipped with plants, tables and chairs, everything for enjoy and rest. In 3th floor have another terrace where you can enjoy the sun and watch the Bay of Santiago and Cathedral. The house is located in tourist circuit city area only 180m from Central Park, Casa de la Trova, Casa de la Musica, Balcony of Velasquez, Casagranda Hotel and famous Museums. Offer breakfasts and dinners with Creole and international meals. Other services availables: Internet, laundry service, private parking, dance classes. English spoken.
- Street Diego Palacios (Santa Rita) #177 / Mariano Corona & General Ferias, Santiago de Cuba
- +53 22 620522 /
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
35.00 CUC x Night in All seasons
40.00 CUC x Night in Popular parties (Carnivals)
For triple use:
50.00 CUC x Night in All seasons
- 4 Twins
- 1 Double (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price5.00
- Daily Housekeeping included in the room rate.
- Daily on-site Management.
- Hot Water
- Tv & DVD
- 110v / 220v
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Private Terrace and/or Garden
- English spoken
- Iron and Iron Board
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine
- Alarm Clocks and Newspapers
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Spanish lessons
- Dance lessons
- Laundry service
- Guide service
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00-15.00)
Great roof terrace! by Albert Meijer (Stayed on Aug 07, 2017)
Great location, friendly staff and beautiful roof terrace!
Best stay in Cuba by Venus Tam (Stayed on Dec 22, 2017)
The hosts Roy and Diego are very friendly and quick to response. The staff there are nice and good at cooking as well. The rooftop terrace is beautiful and it's happy to have dinner and breakfast there. How was the food?
Delicious and worth the money. How was the room?
Cozy and modern room.