Casa Caribbean's Terrace Inn in Santiago de Cuba. It is located within the four urban touristic spots of greater historical relevance, to the north with the Vivac, former prison of this province. To the east is the Cathedral Metropolitan Church, which was object of visit of His Holiness Pope Francis I, as well as the Diego Velázquez Museum, the Casa Granda Hotel, the International Financial Bank and the Municipal Government of Santiago de Cuba, all this circling Céspedes Park. To the South, there is the emblematic stairway of Padre Pico, and to the west, the Santiaguera Bay. This property has a room to which you can access independently, it is air conditioned, it has a bathroom inside with hot and cold water, a refrigerator with all kinds of national drinks, and in it, space to store products that the guest acquires during his stay. We also have a fully equipped kitchen. Outside the room there are two terraces, one located to the south of the building and the other to the west. On our terrace you will find the pleasant breeze that comes from the bay and from which you can enjoy the most beautiful sunsets, while you drink a coffee or taste the Santiaguero rum, smoke an authentic Cuban cigar or read a book.
- Street Bartolome Maso (San Basilio) # 145 Upstairs, / Hospital (Padre Pico) & Lino Boza, Santiago de Cuba.
- +53 22 626068 / Mobile +53 58250185 / +53 58149633
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
30.00 CUC x Night in high season
20.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 1 Twin (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English, French and Italian spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00-15.00)
- Parking (Price: 5.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service