Casa Hostal Yuliett in Santiago de Cuba, original old french style house
- Street San Basilio (Bartolome Maso) #513 / Clarin & Reloj (Mayia Rodriguez), Santiago de Cuba.
- +53 22 620546
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 2 Twins
- 1 Double (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price5.00
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Private Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($2.50-4.00), Lunch ($5.00-8.00) and Dinner ($5.00-8.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
Santiago De Cuba – Hostal Yliett by Frank Workman
Our three-month trip to Cuba consisted of 12 Casa's in 12 different cities. We stayed seven days in each Casa. How was the food?
Good. How was the room?
Average. Other Comments
Advertized to have TV but no TV. Little interaction with Casa owners. English was very, very limited.