Casa ACA Authentic Casa Antigua in Santiago de Cuba is a colonial house from 1930, restored respecting ecology and its architectural value. Our house is very well located for those who want to discover the richness of the Caribbean Capital, Santiago de Cuba. It is very close to Casa de la Trova and Patio de ARTEX, Cespedes Park, which is the main square of Santiago and the first house in Latin America, Plaza Dolores and the pedestrian street Enramadas, the main artery of the city, of the Carnival Museum (popular festival of international appeal).
- Street Joaquin Castillo Duany (Santa Lucia) # 357 / Pio Rosado (Carniceria) & Hartmann (San Feliz), Santiago de Cuba.
- +53 22 623749 / Mobile +53 52814822
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 2 Twins + 1 Double (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Safe Box
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- English spoken
- Parking available
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($9.00-15.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service