Casa Colonial Zaly is located in the Historic Center of the City of Santiago de Cuba, just 9 minutes from the Céspedes Park. A few steps from our hospitable house you will find a diversity of services that will cover your needs. Its colonial style construction dates back to the last decades of the 19th century and currently maintains more than 60% of its originality. We provide facilities for other services such as Excursions, taxis, percussion and dance classes, body massages and others. Our service is personalized and your hosts will attend you at all times. We know the local history as well as the Cuban. If it is your will we can hold gatherings on various topics and accompany you on different routes. Welcome to Santiago de Cuba. Here we offer solidarity and joy. In this Caribbean land you will always find a smiling face ready to give you a good care and friendship. Hospitality is our hallmark. Your friends from Santiago.
- Street Habana (Jose Miguel Gomez) # 406 / San Pedro (General Lacret) & Santo Tomas (Felix Pena), Santiago de Cuba.
- +53 22 623465
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
25.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 2 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($7.00-10.00)
- Parking (Price: 3.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service