Casa Carballo in Santiago de Cuba is a two-story building located in the heart of Santiago de Cuba, which has large windows through which natural light and fresh air enter! Inside it is painted mainly in white, very spacious. It has separate floor for guests, plus two terraces, with a magnificent view of the entire center of Santiago de Cuba and the mountains of the Sierra Maestra. In the house live my wife Mirtha Cabrera and I, Ildefonso Carballo both young people of 25 and 26 years old respectively. We are both very cheerful and happy doctors willing to make the guest feel at home.
- Street San Felix (Hartman) # 306, / Trinidad & Habana, Santiago de Cuba.
- +53 22 651355 / Mobiles +53 58251933 / +53 52466161
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
20.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 2 Twins + 1 Double (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($7.00-12.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service