Casa Hostal Amarillo in Santa Clara was built in 1956. The casa has nice living room, three rooms with private bathrooms, central outdoor courtyard furnished and decorated with tropical plants, breakfast room overlooking the courtyard. Norah the owner is professor and now a current housewife and Antoine son of Norah, is former psychology student, and a photographer. They are a transparent, discreet, friendly and simple family, strict with the organization and cleanliness. In this casa you will find a safe and welcoming place. New pictures
- Street Lorda #58 / Independencia (Boulevard) & Marti, Santa Clara.
- +53 42 210865 / Mobile +53 58217311
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 3 Twins (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($4.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($8.00-10.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service