Casa Teresa in Puerto Esperanza is a four generations family; nice atmosphere and even more knowing they are all women. TERESA, your hostess, is very nice and helpful lady. On the side of the room there is a ranch, with a nice terrace, where guest can have and very typical Cuban Meal where their specialty are the delicious seafood dishes, mixed with fruits and vegetables. There are 3 rooms with all facilities. New pictures
- Street 4th #7, Puerto Esperanza, Pinar del Rio.
- +53 48 793703 /
- 3 Twins (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price5.00
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- Tv & DVD
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Private Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- Private entrance
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-4.00), Lunch ($8.00-10.00) and Dinner ($8.00-10.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
Very hearty welcome by Marie Bourgarel (Stayed on Nov 27, 2013)
How was the food?
the best lobster we had in Cuba. How was the room?
not very large but clean. Other Comments
teresa is a wonderful hostess and a great cook Her help, julietta and herself gave us excellent service and help They are very friendly persons We could talk very sincerely.