Colonial house located in the center of Moron. With 2 rooms and plenty of comfort and tranquility, you can trip to Jardines del Rey and Cayo Coco. Wide terrace, kitchen and backyard.
- Street Narciso Lopez #319 / Serafin Sanches & Sergio Antuna, Moron, Ciego de Avila
- +53 33 503136 / Mobile +53 52471213
- 2 Double (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- Tv & DVD (in Living room)
- 110v / 220v
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Private Terrace + Garage Inside
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-4.00), Lunch ($7.00-10.00) and Dinner ($7.00-10.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
We did not like this casa by S.
This is one of the worst casa in Cuba we have stayed in. How was the food?
The worst breakfast we had in Cuba. We had to wait for 1 hour to get our breakfast ready! How was the room?
The room was big but without a window. Other Comments
The house looked untidy and not very clean. The owner of the casa seemed to be overhelmed and disorganised. As a result, she lost focus on her guests and showed little enthusiasm on taking care of us. We did not feel at ease at this casa and were happy to leave it after one night.