Casa Antero - Familia Pouza in Havana, located between Havana Centro and Vedado, very close to Plaza de la Revolucion and bus station. Built in 1924, like all area, you can find close a natural park named Quinta de los Molinos. Walking distances to Vedado and Old Havana. 3 rooms with most facilities. Charming and professionals hosts, english and italian spoken, city tours and more service that make your stay fell at home. New pictures
- Street Requena #12 / Carlos III & Lugareño, Plaza de la Revolucion, Havana.
- +53 7 8701020 / Mobile +53 52906493
- 1 Twin
- 2 Doubles (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price5.00
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- Tv & DVD
- Safe Box
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Private Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available (2.00CUC per night)
- English and Italian spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch ($8.00-10.00) and Dinner ($8.00-10.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
Nice rooms and very kind owners of the casa! How was the food? by Adriana (Stayed on May 10, 2014)
good! How was the room?
good! Other Comments
A bit out of the old town of Havana, but it's easy to get to all the attractive sites in the city. The owners are really helpful and kind. Great stay!