Casa Yamileysis y Wilber in Vinales, our accommodation is the only one in Viñales that includes in the price of the room a horseback ride through the National Park to see and learn about the process of tobacco, honey, coffee and the rich Local Rum “Guayabita del Pinar”, besides tasting an organic cigar, made manually, with a Local Rum Swallow per client at the farmer's house. The house is in a very quiet area, because the people who live in the place are family. The rooms are modern, both air conditioned, private bathroom with hot and cold water all day, Minibar, umbrellas and safe. You will find a very familiar atmosphere to make you feel at home. I love preparing delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners all made with fresh products.
- Street Adela Azcuy Sur # 59, Vinales.
- +53 48 696887
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 2 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Safe Box
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service