Casa Daniel y Ariadna in Vinales is an ideal destination to enjoy nature, hiking, bird watching, spelunking and to rest in direct contact with nature. It is located about 5 minutes walking from the central square, in a quiet and very nice neighborhood. It is distinguished by its beauty and because it possesses good tranquility, we offer various excursions. Places of obligatory visit will be the Mural of Prehistory, the Mirador of the Los Jazmines hotel, from where the best view of the Valley is reached, the curing houses and the plantations of Tabaco, the factory where the Rum Guayabita del Pinar, typical drink of the area is produced, the boat ride through the Cueva del Indio and the town of Viñales, a picturesque village with authentic guajiros and a high cultural tradition. Its flora and fauna exhibit a high level of endemism, with examples such as La Palma Corcho and Tomeguín del Pinar. Our family is nice and very talkative, we like music and to know other cultures. We have a paladar (cheap restaurant) where we offer Creole and Cuban pure foods, which you can enjoy to the fullest.
- Street Rafael Trejo # 122, / Celso Maragoto & Sergio Dopico, Vinales.
- +53 48 695154 / Mobile +53 54878362
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
20.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 2 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.50-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($8.00-10.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service