Casa Ibis in Vedado, Havana is a house built in 1957, with the architectural trends of the time. It has a large garden enabled as a rest area, with a comfortable terrace, table, armchairs and pantry. It also has dining room, living room, 3 rooms with private bathroom for 2 or 3 people depending on the reservation. The side patio is for two of the rooms. You have an outside area to rinse and tend clothes and a private garage. We offer a welcome cocktail or coffee. There is a large refrigerator for customers' use. In addition the environment has several quality restaurants and the President Hotel at 70 meters. The Malecón is 150 meters away. YOU CAN RENT THE ENTIRE HOUSE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
- Street F # 109, / Calzada & 5ta, Vedado, Havana.
- +53 7 8323252 / +53 7 8324843 / Mobile +53 53057731
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
30.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 3 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($8.00-12.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service