Casa Tona in Trinidad was built at the beginning of 19th Century and still keeps the original colonial architecture and furniture. Owners offer 6 rooms and meals service. They offer laundry and ironing, dance classes, horseback riding proposals to mountain bike and ride service. Enjoy the comfort of their home; on the patio you can enjoy the sun, outdoor dining and barbecues. New pictures
- Street Piro Guinart (Boca) #159 / Frank Pais (Carmen) & Antonio Maceo (Gutierrez), Trinidad.
- +53 41 992562 / Mobile +53 52846113
- 6 Twins (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden
- Private entrance
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($4.00), Lunch ($8.00-12.00) and Dinner ($8.00-12.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
- Dance lessons