Casa Particular Anais y Cayuco in Trinidad is a Colonial house of the year 1800. Located in the historic center of the city. High strut, baluster windows. Spanish Renaissance floor. What cost of three rooms. Two in first level and one in second level. Where you have a fabulous view of the city. Very close to the main square, el Jigue Restaurant, Viazul station, Church. The canchánchara Restaurant. The museums. And with the hosts you can spend an unforgettable stay in the city lost in time.
- Street Piro Guinart # 254 / Ruben Martinez Villena & Francisco Gomez Toro, Trinidad
- +53 41 998698 / Mobile +53 52447872
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 2 Twins + 1 Double (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service