Casa La Francisca in Trinidad, is a colonial house built in 1905 S.XX that belonged to the Zayas Family. It is recently restored but consists of a large room with wooden ceiling and colonial windows, then the salt and dining room with access to the kitchen. This is open that recreates elements of the city's architecture, in these areas they will be shared with the owners of the house, who live on the ground floor but respect their privacy. In the residence reside the parents of the owner and his wife. Communication can flow in English and Spanish. Then we have a way to the inner courtyard with a staircase to the second level where two rooms for rent “Sun and Moon” with a capacity of up to 5 people are located. Sun with a double and single bed and Luna with double bed. Each room has a private bathroom, air conditioning and access to the roof terrace set with a variety of plants. The house is centrally located three blocks from Céspedes Park and La Plaza Mayor as well as the VíaAzul bus terminal. Our hospitality is based on a helpful, friendly and welcoming experience from the authenticity of the Trinitarians and make our guests feel at home, with the pleasure and joy that identifies us.
- Street Jose Marti # 356, / Simon Bolivar & Santiago Escobar, Trinidad.
- Mobiles +53 52617952 / +53 54474680
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
25.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 1 Double + 1 Twin (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00)
- Parking (Price: 3.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service