Casa Hostal San Carlos located in the colonial city of Trinidad, newly opened to the public with touches of antiquity and modernized to avoid the loss of its historical essence; it is located in Francisco Javier Zerquera street (Rosario) #202 between Francisco Peterssen (El Coco) and José Marti (Jesus María) just 200 meters from the center of this city, where you can visit places of great historical and cultural importance of the third town of Cuba, founded in 1514. Our house has 2 private rooms each with its own bathroom, own windows that offer the guest ventilation and natural light. Romm1 is on the first level with a King bed and Room 2 is on the second level with 2 beds: a King and a Queen. Both bedrooms with maximum comfort for the rest of our guests have: air conditioning (Split), hot and cold water, mini bar, safe, wi-fi service, hygiene and personalized service. This property has 4 common areas: living room, a cozy parlor, outdoor patio and a terrace on a third level where you can enjoy beautiful views of the city accompanied by excellent drinks and full security guaranteed by a system of 24 hour surveillance cameras.
- Street Francisco Javier Zerquera # 202 / Francisco Peterssen & Jose Marti, Trinidad.
- +53 41 992009 / Mobile +53 58191642
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 1 Twin + 1 Double (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Safe Box
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00-20.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service