Casa Hostal Palacios in Trinidad is a family home, whose owners have preserved the typical architecture of the Spanish colonial era. Located in the monument area of the city, where you can find the main nightclubs, restaurants and tourist attractions, for example, the emblematic Canchanchara where drinks such as the one named to the establishment and other cultural activities for tourists. The house has for rent 2 air-conditioned rooms, interspersed with a dining room. All this area is for the exclusive use of the guests. Each room has a private interior bathroom, with a permanent supply of hot water, as well as having all the necessary elements for personal hygiene such as towels, soap, shampoo and toilet paper. Mr. Alan, the host, at the request of the guests, prepares exquisite gastronomic offerings based on all fresh sea products, since Mr. Alan's father is a fisherman. They have fishing accessories with snorkel and for reef fishing, they like to teach the arts of fishing and to cook the products. In the room, if you wish, you can learn typical Cuban dances as they are lovers of healthy fun and sharing with their clients. Book with Mr Alan and inform the family of your arrival time to wait for you at the point of arrival if you wish.
- Street Real del Jigue # 130, / callejon de los Remedios & San Antonio, Trinidad.
- +53 41 993816 / Mobile +53 53130149 / +53 55909562
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
35.00 CUC x Night in all seasons
- 2 Twins
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($8.00-15.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service