Casa Hostal Mildrey y Bernaldo in Trinidad is located just 3 blocks from La Plaza Mayor, banks, museums, galleries, shops and bus station. Located in one of the most central streets of Trinidad. Its neighborhood is typically Cuban. We rent 2 rooms very well air-conditioned. Each room has a safe and an interior-private bathroom. It is equipped with towels, toilet paper, shampoo, soap and hairdryer. In front of the rooms there is a corridor and a patio where furniture is also found. On the second level there is a large terrace for the enjoyment, tranquility and the view, which is spectacular. From there you can enjoy the sunset and a panoramic view of the whole city. Upon arrival at the house you will be greeted with a fruit cocktail or free welcome drink. Mildrey and Bernaldo, the hosts, are very sociable people and respect the privacy of the guests. They are always available to answer any questions. They suggest the best places in and around the city. They also help you managing the next destination, for which you can use the home phone for free. Horseback Riding, Taxi, Internet, Dance Class, Massage, Pickup at Bus Station, Organize Excursions, Dinner, Laundry, Cocktails, Bicycle Rental, Fishing, Diving, Auto Park. These services are not included in the price.
- Street Agustin Bernal # 134 / Jose Mendoza (Santa Ana) & Enrique Hart, Trinidad.
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
25.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 2 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00-15.00)
- Parking (Price: 3.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service