Casa Hostal Lazaro y Yailin in Trinidad is an ideal family home. It is located very close to the area from where excursions and horseback riding to the Valley of the Ingenios departs, El Cubano park, very visited by tourists who want to bathe in waterfalls and rivers with crystalline waters. The family has prepared 2 spacious rooms, air-conditioned and with windows. Both are on the first level of the house, the bathrooms are private, they have permanent supply of hot water. The necessary elements for personal hygiene are provided. Lazaro, the host, is a chef with more than 17 years of experience in hotels and restaurants. Lazaro prepares as a drink of the house the Don Lazaro cocktail, unique in the country because it is his own invention, which can be consumed in the bar of the house, in addition to other drinks. Do not forget to book in the house of Lazaro and Yailin, they are very friendly hosts and they help in the coordination of the walks, besides helping in the management of the next destination.
- Street Gutierrez # 805, / Frank Pais & Juan Manuel Feijoo, Trinidad.
- Mobiles +53 52382018 / +53 53202251
- 1 Double + 1 Twin
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($6.00-15.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service