Casa Colonial Villa Victoria in Trinidad, third village founded in Cuba by the Spanish conquistador Diego Velázquez de Cuellar in 1514.Trinidad is considered as the museum city of Cuba and the Caribbean. This ancient city is one of the sites that earned the status of a World Heritage Site by UNESCO together with the Valley of the Sugar Mills in 1988 for all its heritage, natural and historical values. In this case, we offer you Villa Victoria, a colonial house located right in the heart of the historical center of Trinidad. It has 3 comfortable rooms, one on the first level and two on the second level, as well as a wonderful terrace where you can enjoy a nice atmosphere The rooms have split, fan, refrigerator, hair dryer, good lighting, bathroom with cold and hot water 24 hours a day. Two of our rooms have two beds with capacity for four people and one with a camera and a staff with capacity for three people.
- Street Ciro Redondo (San Jose) # 257 / Juan Manuel Marquez (Amargura) & Ruben Martinez Villena (Real), Trinidad.
- +53 41 992482 / Mobile +53 53657753
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
30.00 CUC x N in low season
- 3 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00-15.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service