Casa Colonial Neysi Hernandez in Trinidad, was built in the year 1850. It is large, comfortable, with high ceilings and original of the time. It has four rooms with the quality that is required, is characterized by being very quiet, cozy, spacious and very cool in the summer stage. The house has a terrace on the second floor for customers to have breakfast, dinner and enjoy a good read. The rooms have hot and cold water, hair dryer and cleaning is done every day. The owners welcome customers with a cocktail or fresh fruit juice depending on the season.
- Street Jose Marti # 442 / Piro Guinart & Santiago Escobar, Trinidad.
- +53 41 994461 / Mobile +53 52646472
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 4 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Safe Box
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English and French spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00-15.00)
- Parking (Price: 3.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service