Casa Colonial 1893 is a majestic Colonial House in the center of the city of Santiago de Cuba. The high stanchion ceiling in precious wood and the floor in tiles that form beautiful and colorful drawings of the constructions of the Spanish colony in the 19th century stands out. House - hostel that has 7 rooms with independent bathroom, air conditioning, safe and standard furniture for a comfortable stay. The house offers a very nice and spacious room, cozy patio and interior garden, as well as a terrace overlooking the city. Gastronomic service with pure Creole flavor available in a patio surrounded by ornamental plants, as well as other services such as laundry and parking.
- Street Sanchez Hechavarria (San Geronimo) # 301 / General Lacret (San Pedro) & Hartman (San Felix), Santiago de Cuba.
- +53 22 622470 / +53 22 662983 / Mobile +53 53596213
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
20.00 CUC x Night in low season
30.00 CUC x Night in high season
25.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 4 Twins + 3 Doubles (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Safe Box
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Lunch and Dinner ($7.00-10.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service