Casa Clarin 54 in Santiago de Cuba, we are located in downtown between Parque Cespedes (Cespedes Park) and Plaza de Marte (Marte square) four blocks away from both, the guests can visit by themselves, because they are very near, the main places with historic and cultural interest, for fun and a widest commercial area in the city, Masonry house, concrete roof, private bathroom, hot water, air conditioned, fan, closet. The bedroom is upstairs, Bright rooms, wide and safe windows, fresh air. The guests can choose between two personal beds or double-bed, there’s a half roof terrace with sight to the street decorated with natural plants where the foods are served and a private fridge. High privacy because the guest is going to be alone upstairs. There are not common zones with us. We have neither pets nor children. We are a couple that avoids disturbing the guests. We can inform the guests in English, and we use to help the guests each and every one all their needs We offer breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. Fruits and vegetables are safe and fresh. The meals (Cuban typical foods) are cooked especially for the guest. We offer the fullest possible guarantees in this sense.
- Street Padre Quiroga (Clarin) # 54 / Heredia & B. Maso (San Basilio), Santiago de Cuba.
- +53 22 625869
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
15.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 1 Twin + 1 Double (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Safe Box
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Lunch and Dinner ($7.00-8.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service