Casa Bacar in Santiago de Cuba has two garages, garden, large corridor, side patios covered with slabs and covered, a tree of mango biscuits underneath which a hammock awaits you for your enjoyment and rest accompanied by two plants of lemons all year round offering fruits. With independent entrance the room is very nice. Use to be the Former Bacardi Residence and current residence of a former baseball player and ex manager of Baseball teams. They have a Willys Jeep of 52 in its original state.
- Av. Pujol # 66 / 10 & Aguilera Neighborhood Vista Alegre, Santiago de Cuba.
- +53 22 641264
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
25.00 USD x Night in all seasons
- 1 Double
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($4.00), Lunch and Dinner ($7.00-10.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service