Casa Aurora in Santiago de Cuba is located in Neighborhood Sueno, with availability for up to two people. It has two 3/4 single beds (which can be joined if it is a couple or can be separated if they are not), television, air conditioning, closet, kitchen, refrigerator, bathroom with hot and cold shower, internet service and telephone. The rental room is located on the second floor of the house, and is completely independent of the family. For accessibility they must enter the house. It has the characteristics of an apartment and enjoys a good geographical position because it is close to: Saturnino Lora Hospital, Plaza de la Revolución(Revolution Square), Heredia Theater, Plaza Shopping Center, Meliá Santiago Hotel, University of Medical Sciences # 1, Historical Museum 26 of July, the Guillermón Moncada Stadium, and Céspedes Avenue, where every year in the month of July, the Santiagueros’ Carnival is celebrated (the most awaited event of the town for its traditions) attended by dissimilar people from different provinces and diverse countries.
- Street 6th # 108, / A & B, Neighborhood Sueno, Santiago de Cuba.
- +53 22 647679 / Mobile +53 53145818
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 1 Twin (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00)
- Parking (Price: 3.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service