Casa Hostal Itaca in Santa Clara is designed for travelers who wants walk through the city, looking for a centrally located , cozy, comfortable home with personalized service. The name refers to the hostel an ancient Greek myth that tells the vicissitudes of a King , Ulysses, to come home. Ithaca Hostal want the traveler finds a place in their house that always incites return. The hostel is decorated with elements that allude to the Greek culture. Their picture: the olive tree, as in the story of Ulysses , is a symbol of peace and paid rest after a long walk. Inn Ithaca is located in one of the main and most central streets of the city of Santa Clara , close to the Boulevard and three blocks from Central Park " Leoncio Vidal ." New pictures
- Street Maceo #59 / Independencia (Boulevard) & Marti, Santa Clara.
- +53 42 275007 / Mobiles +53 58366079 / +53 54934061
- 3 Twins (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden
- Private entrance
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($4.00-5.00), Lunch ($8.00-10.00) and Dinner ($8.00-10.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service