Casa Medina Family Hostel in Santa Clara is located in the center of the city, three blocks from Leoncio Vidal Park, the house was built in 1912 colonial style and retains all its original architecture, is spacious and very comfortable,it has a spacious living room completely available to customers, two balconies in that room where you can observe the city and its people, two rooms where the client can rest and feel completely safe, both air-conditioned with freezer and private bathroom inside the room. In the house live only three people, the hostess Nadia Medina Guevara who is a lawyer, my husband Javier Franco Martínez who has a taxi available for guests in case they wish to make tours around the city and our son Alejandro Franco Medina. We also have a terrace in the house with a natural environment and where you can see all the beauty of our historic city.
- Street Luis Estevez # 168 Upstairs / Julio Jover & Berenguer, Santa Clara.
- Mobile +53 58497327
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 1 Twin + 1 Double (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service