Casa Beny and Roberto Hostel in Santa Clara is a American house in the early fifties. The house is clean, no traffic noise. It is 400 meters from the Leoncio Vidal Park , near historic sites and main attractions. Clients will feel in a family, the whole family share with clients the Cuban native customs like the food, traditional music and cocktails. Owners will help you to answer all your questions, tips for traveling to other places as well. The house has four private wide rooms for rent, private bathroom, hot, hair dryer. In addition, each room has two beds, one double and one single. The rooms benefit from natural ventilation through windows, air conditioning, fans, fridge with drinks and bottled water. They provide breakfast, snack , lunch, dinner , bar service and laundry. New pictures
- Street Bonifacio Martinez #13 / Sindico & Nazareno, Santa Clara.
- +53 42 299289 / Mobile +53 53489734
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
30.00 USD x Night
35.00 USD x Night for Triple use
In low season:
25.00 USD x Night
30.00 USD x Night for Triple use
- 3 Twins + 1 Double (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Cleanliness 5.00
- Location 5.00
- Rooms 5.00
- Services 5.00
- Relation Quality-Price 5.00
- Facilities 5.00
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- Tv & DVD
- Safe Box
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Private Terrace and/or Garden
- Private entrance
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch ($7.00-10.00) and Dinner ($7.00-10.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
- Cuban Cocktail
- National beers, soft drinks, waters, wines, juices
- Massages. (6 types of massage by professional masseuse)
- Classes of typical Cuban dances. (taught by professional art instructor)
- Organization of group stays in the city (within a radius of 100 m there are 28 rooms in private homes)
- Guided tour of the city
- Cayo Santa María (includes a stop in the city of Remedios and the sugar museum in Caibarién).
- City of Trinidad
- City of Cienfuegos
- Lake Hanabanilla and El Nicho. (includes motor boat ride on the lake, hiking).
- Ciénaga de Zapata National Park. (may include diving)
- Wi-Fi Services
Warm welcome and comfortable stay by Anne Heinmaa (Stayed on Jan 01, 2015)
We had a very warm welcome, our hosts gave us a lot of useful information. How was the food?
We only had breakfast. It was possible to choose between 3 options (light, classical and hearty). The juice and guava jam were very tasty, the coffee was freshly brewed. Everything was perfect. How was the room?
The room was not so big. Other Comments
the hosts are offering serveral day trips around Santa Clara (I wish we had known it before).