Casa Finca Hector Luis Prieto is located roughly 20 km from Pinar del Rio city, in the hallowed grounds of the Vuelta Abajo close to San Juan y Martinez village, the sprawling farm of Hector Diaz is situated in a unique micro climate that provides the perfect environment for the production of the world’s most sought-after cigars. Nicknamed ‘Habano Man’, Diaz is descended from some of Cuba’s most experienced farmers and enjoys the most optimal soil content for tobacco production in the world. Knowledgeable and multi-lingual guides provide an in-depth explanation about the meticulous, years-long process that has been perfected for centuries. Creating Cuba’s finest cigars can take a minimum of three years and many generations of skill and passion. Also available at the ‘finca’ is a new rental cottage built into the side of a hill that overlooks a field of tobacco and meandering river that runs through the property. There are three beds, a spacious bathroom, a balcony, as well as a covered patio with two comfortable hammocks. The farm also has a well-staffed kitchen that serves delicious meals including ‘comida criolla,’ classic Cuban fare and other local dishes. Anyone remotely interested in Cuba’s world-renowned tobacco will thoroughly enjoy this ‘off the beaten path’ and inside look at the real Cuba.
- Obeso Neighborhood, Quemado de Rubi, San Juan y Martinez, Pinar del Rio.
- Mobiles +53 52649191 / Mobile +53 58203839
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
45.00 CUC x Night in low season
For Triple use:
55.00 CUC x Night in all seasons
- 1 Twin (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Safe Box
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- Private entrance
- English and French spoken
- Breakfast (included), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00-15.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service