Casa Hostal Colonial Alelusa in Remedios of gigantic dimensions of the early 1800s, recently restored that maintains all the original elements of the time, such as: its two beautiful and elegant stained glass windows, screens, high-stringed wooden ceilings, railings, large doors; All this appreciated from a large inner courtyard that full of nature returns to the time of the colony. It has three rooms for rent, air conditioned, with hot and cold water, very private and comfortable. It is located very close to the square but away from the bustle of it, from its door you can see the front of the main parish church San Juan Bautista. The house is easily accessible from the Cayería Norte(Nothern Keys) of central Cuba, just 45 minutes from that earthly paradise. In the colonial hostel "Alelusa", you can breathe a peaceful environment that is very comfortable to rest and the rooms have unbeatable comfort and privacy. Its owners are available to the customer at all times providing a very pleasant stay.
- Street Brigadier Gonzalez # 34, / Independencia & Jose Antonio Pena, Remedios.
- +53 42 395331 / Mobiles +53 58097739 / +53 53803882
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
30.00 USD x Night in high season
25.00 USD x Night in low season
35.00 USD x Night in high season
30.00 USD x Night in low season
- 3 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($8.00-15.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service