Casa Colonial Omara Carrillo Magdaleno in Remedios is colonial style house, built in 1850, which retains its original features with very high wood ceilings, thick walls, arches, railings, large windows that provide plenty of natural light and ventilation, the floors are made of ancient mosaics and also a colonial courtyard with a nice garden with banana plants which is ideal for reading.|n|The rooms are very comfortable with an easy access. In the main room they have an old piano, for guests who wish to play music. In the living room you can enjoy music equipment, videos or TV, as well as various board games.|n|The house is located in the historic center of the city a few meters from the Greater Parish Church (National Monument) , the large central square and the main museums. The owners are very kind and gladly provide the information clients need to make the stay in the house and in the region pleasantly remembered. New pictures
- Street Jose Antonio Pena #50 / Maceo & Brigadier Gonzalez, Remedios, Santa Clara.
- +53 42 395299 /
- 2 Twins (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- Tv & DVD
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-4.00), Lunch ($7.00-10.00) and Dinner ($7.00-10.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service