Casa Alicia y Katiuska in the border between Old Havana and Centro Habana, it has independent entrance, stairs and it is on a 1st floor. There is a hall, a living room, a balcony, a side corridor, 3 rooms with private bathroom, a dining room for guests having breakfast, a kitchen and access to the independent roof. The owners are people over 57 and 62 years old, white skin, coexistence is only with them. We provide our best service and solidarity to our customers.
- Street Crespo # 64 Upstairs / San Lazaro & Colon, Havana.
- +53 7 8635825 / Mobile +53 52955780
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 1 Twin (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Parking available
- Breakfast ($5.00)