Casa Apartamento Edificio Hermes in Havana is independent apartment in the very center of the city with all its amenities. It is located in a very comfortable building on a second floor with elevator, ideal for three people. The apartment belongs to the owner of Casa Juan Carlos, a colonial house that has been renting its rooms for over 20 years and those who occupy the apartment can dine and have breakfast in the colonial house near the apartment, just 2 blocks away. New pictures
- Street Consulado 158 Apt. 23, second floor, / Colon & Trocadero, Havana Centro.
- +53 7 8636301
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 2 Doubles (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price5.00
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- Private entrance
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
Lovely place to stay by Betsy Gosling (Stayed on Apr 01, 2017)
I travel to Cuba frequently and have stayed at Juan Carlos's house many times. This last time I stayed at the apartment and loved the quiet peaceful atmosphere. It is a short walk to the main house where they have a fantastic breakfast and wonderful people to take care of you. I highly recommend staying here! How was the food?
Excellent. How was the room?