Casa Villa Cabana in Guardalavaca offer guests a room designed with the traditional architecture of the Cuban fields. The house is only 5 minutes walk from the sea and has a large patio where guests can enjoy the Cuban countryside, tasting fruits that grow in trees like guava, cherimoya and bananas. This family welcomes clients as family members. New pictures
- Street 5, #8a (In front of the monument), Guardalavaca.
- Mobile +53 52469728
- 1 Double (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price5.00
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- Private entrance
- English, French and Germany spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($8.00-10.00)
- Guide service
Don’t be afraid of Guardalavaca by Christian Strau (Stayed on Mar 26, 2017)
Before going to guardalavaca, we had recommendations not to go there, because of the resort tourism. going there, we found this marvelous casa and had a really great stay there. The casa has a large beautiful garden. Before breakfast, we took a swim in the sea, so great! Argenis and Elisa are very friendly and quiet hosts, we were happy to be there. Guardalavacas beaches are really beautiful. How was the food?
Very good. You sit on the beautiful terrace in front of the room, really relaxing. How was the room?
I dont really remember anything special. Just a good room, with bath as usual.