Casa Los Amigos (Alex y Chantal) in Holguin is a colonial house with a large patio, the interior of the house has many paintings by local artists, and the walls also are nice paintings. The House began work in 2003 renting for tourists, then was closed from 2009 to 2013 and reopened on that date. Alex is a nice person and his wife Chantal a French person; so is an ideal for French clients. Dinner is a European style, they are very good preparing good fish, shrimp in a barbecue, with the meals they also prepare several salads with crab, shrimp, octopus. New pictures
- Street Cespedes # 15 / J. Peralta & Luz Caballero, Gibara, Holguin.
- +53 24 845366 / Mobile +53 58115556
- 3 Doubles (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- French spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($7.00-15.00)
- Parking (Price: 1.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service