Casa Villa Barthelemy in Baracoa has a colonial style, also has a very bright and large room with two double beds. The room is located at the back of the house, far from the street noise. You will have absolute tranquility, air conditioning, fan, refrigerator and an independent bathroom. It is a large house with separate entrance. A dining room and a large living room with television are available. There is also a wide and beautiful terrace with aquarium. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner; inside or outside it is very pleasant. The house is run by the teacher Nelly "owner of the house" who also offers a Cuban cuisine of very high quality. It has a large level of restoration, like the best restaurants in Baracoa. It is seconded by Yanisis and Alexander (Papito, his son, also Director of La Punta Restaurant in Baracoa) who are the two professionals in restoration and hospitality in Baracoa, what makes it a high quality place. Yanisis is in charge of the dishes’ preparation. In addition, Mario, Nelly's husband will be at your disposal for any help and special request.
- Street Rodney Coutin, # 109, Baracoa.
- Mobiles +53 52465729 / Mobile +53 52265180
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
- 1 Twin (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($8.00)
- Laundry service
- Guide service