Casa Dona Barbara in Baracoa is a modern style house located a few meters from the pier of the city and three block from the city center, central park, Casa de la Trova, cocoa museum and other places of interest .This house has 2 modern and comfortable rooms, it has good natural lighting and ventilation, also they have terrace with sea view and panoramic view of the city. Owners are prepared to provide good service that you will love it. New pictures
- Street 10 de Octubre # 13, Baracoa.
- +53 21 643708 / Mobile +53 58299209
- 2 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price5.00
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($6.00-10.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
Casa Dona Barbara – Delmis – Baracoa by Sylvia Ann Clamp (Stayed on Apr 03, 2016)
I thoroughly recommend this Casa. Delmis his wife and Mother-in-law made me very welcome. The room was airy and spotlessly clean. Modern air-con and a modern en-suite. Breakfast on the top terrace was lovely. My friends who were staying close by joined me for an evening meal also served on the terrace. Food and presentation again was excellent. How was the food?
Excellent. How was the room?