Casa de Ana y Ricardo in Baracoa is a colonial house with terrace and a nice garden. It is located in the city center 3 blocks from Central Park. In the house lives a marriage couple. He is a professor and she is a dentist. They take care very well of all their guests.. New pictures
- Street Calixto Garcia # 162 / Cespedes & Coroneles Galano, Baracoa.
- +53 21 642754 / Mobile +53 52915712
- 1 Twin
- 1 Double (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price5.00
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- Private entrance
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($7.00-10.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
Great Stay by George (Stayed on Apr 01, 2016)
Great hospitality, very clean. How was the food?
We had only breakfasts but they were all we needed. Plus the Juice was the best. How was the room?
Great, we had everything we needed, even soap. Other Comments
Close to a hotel from which we took many great tours.