Exclusive deal for your tourist card

If you are travelling to Cuba you will need a Tourist Visa, also known as a Tourist Card, to enter the country, along with your passport. The card will be stamped with your arrival date on entry. Please note that you must fill out the card with capital letters and do not change or cross out any of the wording as this could lead to requiring a new card and possible hassle on arrival. The card is valid for 30-day stays.

We offer you an exclusive deal to buy as many tourists cards as you need for your trip to Cuba with a 5% discount. To complete your purchase, please click link below that will take you to a partner’s website and at checkout use the coupon code BBINN to access the discount.