Casa Brunilda in Vinales has 1 room and is very clean and private nearby downtown. Brunilda is like your second mom cooking and giving you advices, then an small & charming shaded dining area and a nice patio in the back.
- Street Rafael Trejo # 107 A Interior, Vinales
- +53 48 796044
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
Offers for September and October:
- If you reserve for more than 3 days, our house will give you a free breakfast (milk coffee, fruit, egg, fruit juice, bread, butter)
- If you reserve for more than 2 days, our house will provide you with coffee and tropical fruit juice at no cost.
- If you reserve for more than 2 days, our house will provide snacks that include cheese sandwiches and tropical fruit juice at no cost.
- 1 Double (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price4.75
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Private Terrace and/or Garden
- Private entrance
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00-15.00)
- Dance lessons
- Laundry service
- Guide service
Brilliant casa by Bev
We stayed at Brunilda's for 2 nights and it was definitely our favourite casa of the trip. Brunilda met us from the bus and was immediately welcoming and helpful. She cooked great (and plentiful) food and also arranged rental bikes for us. The room was clean and quiet and we really enjoyed our stay. How was the food?
We ate breakfast and dinner at Brunilda's and both were lovely, especially the lobster! How was the room?
The room has two single beds, a fridge and a private bathroom. Perfect for our needs.
Highlight of our Trip by Scott
The only disappointing thing about our stay at Casa Brunilda was that we didn't stay longer. Brunilda was a warm and friendly host and her meals were great. The fresh fruits she served us from the valley were some of the best I've ever had. She even made my girlfriend tea when she had a stomache illness. Highly recommended! One thing I should mention is that March 18 - 21 is the Vinales carnivale. The music was very loud throughout the entire village and it went late into the night. It was a fun party, but for those of you wanting peace and quiet you might want to avoid this time of year.
Great stay by Anke Modrow
A very nice place, run by the great, friendly, laughing and caretaking Brunilda. She is doing all her possible to make the stay unforgettable - with great cooking, flexibility, explanations, discretion (if you wish to) and also a part of her time for chatting and giving advices, if you wish to. A place where you feel at home immediately.
Just like home by Maria
Only a few short blocks from the center of town, the casa has a great location plus warm vibes and good food courtesy of Brunilda, the gracious and attentive innkeeper. You will feast like kings on a fresh, delicious Cuban dinner for only 8 CUC! A word of warning to those sensitive to temperature
We were here during a little cold snap and it got a bit chilly in the room at night, even with the two blankets provided, so you might want to bring an extra sweater or pair of socks if traveling in the winter.