Casa Colonial Betty Saavedra in Trinidad, the third Villa founded in Cuba by the Spanish conqueror Diego Velazquez de Cuellar in 1514. Trinidad is considered the museum city of Cuba and the Caribbean. This ancient city is one of the sites that earned the status of a World Heritage Site by UNESCO together with the Valley of the Sugar Mills in 1988 for its entire heritage, natural and historical values. In this contemplative city, stopped in time, Hostal Betty Saavedra offers you a vast colonial house, located just three blocks from the city center that has onecomfortable and spacious rooms, both with air conditioning, minibar, two queen size beds, with capacity for 4 people, a bathroom with cold and hot water 24 hours a day and Wifi service in them. It also has an ecological garden, cozy, it has two levels, where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, traditional drinks from the city and other gastronomic offerings that the client requests and a terrace from where you can see a peculiar view of the city. We recommend this place as a refuge for rest, also providing a family atmosphere and a service according to your need.
- Street Antonio Maceo # 519, / Piro Guinart & Santiago Escobar, Trinidad.
- +53 41 998039 / Mobile +53 54577204
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
25.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 1 Twin (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Safe Box
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($10.00-15.00)
- Parking (Price: 4.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service