Casa San Francisco # 208 in Havana has an eclectic style of the early twentieth century with large windows and very high strut that allow great ventilation and lighting. The ETECSA Wi-Fi signal reaches the living room of the house. Our staff has 10 years of experience and professionalism in this field with the goal of putting all our efforts to make the stay of our guests an unforgettable experience. Our house is only 4 blocks away from the University of Havana, 1 block from the Infanta and San Lázaro avenues. It is located in a key area for those who want to explore Havana, allowing visitors to walk and venture through some of the best known places of our city (Habana Libre Hotel, Malecón, Cuba’s National Hotel and Hamel’s Alley).
- Street San Francisco # 208 downstairs, / Concordia & Neptuno, Havana.
- Mobile +53 52617825
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
30.00 CUC x Night in low season
- 3 Twins (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($12.00-15.00)
- Parking (Price: 2.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service