Casa Ormida in Camaguey is located in the historic center of the city just a few meters from the boulevard. It has a roof terrace and courtyard with a Ranch ideal for meals like breakfast, lunch or diners. The owners Jose and Ormida give excellent hospitality, guaranteeing security and tranquility to its guests whether as knowledge of the history and culture of the city. New pictures
- Street Correa # 8 / Republica & Avellaneda, Camaguey.
- +53 32 282295 / Mobile +53 54279927
- 2 Twins (PAX per room depend of Casa rules)
- Relation Quality-Price4.00
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- TV & DVD
- Hair Dryer
- Air-conditioning + Private Bathroom
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch ($6.00-10.00) and Dinner ($8.00-12.00)
- Parking (Price: 3.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service
Good location. Stayed two nights. How was the food? by Susan Barber (Stayed on Apr 18, 2016)
Had only one breakfast. Of the 8 casas we stayed at, lower on the scale. How was the room?
Clean room, comfortable bed. Very little water pressure in the sink but shower pressure is fine with hot water. Other Comments
The downside is the house / building systems are very noisy, clamoring all night long.
How was the food? by Mili (Stayed on May 01, 2015)