Casa Natural Caribe in Camaguey has been built on the floor of a 19th century house, renovated by its owner who is an architect to a postmodernist style '' Tropical Minimalism '', which breaks the stereotypes of colonial architecture traditionally shown to foreign tourism; and it proposes an architectural challenge in terms of space, functionality and customs of the Cuban housing, destined to the tourist activity of renting rooms. In it, lighting and natural ventilation are key within a wide space with a 5m-high prop. The central patio immediately to the rooms offers a tropical environment with vertical garden that separates them from the rest of the house, thus guaranteeing the privacy and tranquility of the guests. Our main interest towards the client is to provide a service with the best quality, so that he feels satisfied of having chosen us and favoring his return in future occasions. As a host and architect in the years of experience in this activity, I have felt very satisfied and praised with the results of our work with tourism.
- Street Avellaneda # 8 / Callejon de Keiser & Marti, Camagüey.
- +53 32 291417 / Mobile +53 52767598
BEST PRICE (PER ROOM PER NIGHT)
30.00 USD x Night in low season
- 2 Doubles (Pax per room depend of Casa rules)
- Sorry, this CASA PARTICULAR hasn't been rated yet. You can be the first tho.
- Freezer in room
- Hot Water
- 110v / 220v
- Air conditioning + Private Bathroom
- Terrace and/or Garden + Parking available
- English spoken
- Breakfast ($3.00-5.00), Lunch and Dinner ($8.00-12.00)
- Parking (Price: 5.00 CUC x Night)
- Laundry service
- Guide service